Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday no blues!Xp

OMGOMGOMGOMGGGGG!!
I am shooooo
EXHILARATING HAPPY!!!!!
Like serious am happy!
It feels like CHRISTMAS TODAY!
But not till I get my hands on David Archuleta's Christmas from The Heart..
The fans will be getting theirs today!
That is IF they pre-ordered it on the 5th of October..
However,
I just pre-ordered my copy..
Knowing that I couldn't wait till the 26th of October,
To get my hands on dearest David's Christmas album..

Shyt.
Iam practically spazzing thinking about having my own copy,
Of the LIMITED David's Christmas album now!!!
So yeah,
I have to collect my copy of the LIMITED album tomorrow at the Curve,
And guess what!?
I don't know how to head over there by the public transport,
It'll be such a hassle to go there by public transport anyway..

I asked Joseph to see if he is alryte with dropping me there tomorrow,
And he said yes=)
Haha!!!!!!!
He's the man larh!Xp

Lalalalala!!!
David.Archuleta.Christmas.From.The.Heart<3>

Crap.
I am so happy that I find it hard to solve my math homework>.<
No Lynn..FOCUS!
*spaz*
*spaz*
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment