Saturday, October 31, 2009

This Is It

Its halloween eve today!!!!
Mr Hanna came in with that on his head..Xp




There's a huge halloween event in my campus today,
Organized by the Student Council, ADP and TBS..
My intial plan was to go crazy in that event,
Partying and dressing up as goth..
Then I realize something that I need to do..
And I absolutely can't miss it..
So I ditched that event for..
A movie of This Is It..
With Steph=)






It was a rather emotional movie..
Steph and I can't stopped gawking at how creative he was on stage...
The stage work was so good, perfect actually,
And to think that its only his rehearsal..
He was really good towards his staff and dancers..
He really knows his music(d'oh, or else why do we call him the king of pop anyway?)
Its a must watch movie for his fans out there..
Which I think they definitely will watch it.
I don't want to spoil it for anyone..
But its an awesome documentary..

Thank you MJ for bringing joy to the world through your music when you were here,
Your music will live among us..

When I watched that movie with Steph just now,
I forgotten that he's no longer here..
Not till the documentary ended..
Then a wave of sadness swept through me.
I am glad that I ditch Halloween party for that=)

No comments:

Post a Comment