Friday, October 2, 2009

Do things really happen for a reason?

My gawd!
Can you believe it!?
Its Friday already!!
When I woke up this morning,
It didn't click to me that its Friday,
Since I actually thought its still Wednesday!>.<
(Though I did went through a lil but my mind just wasn't in it)
Reading my notes of my magazine
(which I often do that on my way back home)
I allowed my mind to reflect on the many things that occur to me this week..
The questions that I asked myself in between those spur moments of frustrations,
Which I had to make myself push everything aside,
Allowing those tasks given to me sink into my system,
Questioning how instead of why,
Forgetting about finding reasons to my questions which I often do that,
But I can't seemed to reason things out myself,
When the only question I have in my mind,
Is how to get things done..

My intial plan today was,
To rush back home..
And get started with my tasks so that I'll have time to study later,
I know very well that I have two fat chapters of History to read up for my test,
Which is on Monday,
Since I dedicated most of my time during the break,
Rewriting my notes for my Biology
(my notebook went missing),
And learning up everything for my Biology test,
Which is on Wednesday(this week)..
For that,
I didn't spare much time on reading up stuff for my History,
Not knowing that I'll have two fat chapters to read up later for a test,
Since my History lecturer only told us we will be having a test,
3 days ago..

Then I have my ECA stuff with Yi Ming,
(I am excited about getting started with my research for that)
Along with my Moral education group work with Lucas and Mei Shan,
(I am really glad that I managed to get into a group where I know everyone will play their role contributing in that project),
My Functions project with Sing May,
(She's a really awesome group mate! We are almost done with our research and compiling stuff for that project since she's so ever cooperative and efficient^^)
Not forgetting a trip of mine which I solely am looking forward to,
So I havta remind myself to get stuff done,
Most of my stuff done,
Before I leave for the trip..

At one point in this week,
I've forgotten about stuff that happens for a reason,
Like I've stopped believing in things that happens for a reason,
And its terrifying,
For a person who strongly believe in that..

I am so sure what am I here for,
And I've made up my mind on what I really want to dedicate my life doing,
As a career and part of my passion,
But somehow,
I don't know why..
I started having second thoughts on what I set my mind on pursuing after this,
And I know that my mom will freak out if all of the sudden,
I tell her that I've changed my mind,
And I don't want to do the stuff that I plan to do,
For I only have 3 months left to make up my mind on the stuff that I wanna focus on after this,
Though I've set my mind to that since I started this course,
And I began to develop assurance in what I really want to pursue,
Along with the confidence..
I have a second thoughts for that..
Knowing that I do have a deep interest for human rights..
Maybe its because of my discussion with Lucas,
About something regarding to law..
Or it is because of the stuff that I've been reading..

Mind you,
I am not easily influenced by the stuff that I read,
I read to enhance my understanding on different issues,
Besides cultivating and nurturing my knowledge on different things..
Then again,
I realized that stuff that I love reading is basically based on human movements,
Or true profiles about some really influential people of the world..

However,
The next day..
After my Moral Studies test,
Lucas and I were discussing about something over breakfast..
Thats where I managed to be reminded about the reason,
For my choice of dedicating my life to..

As for my question if things really do happens for a reason,
I got my answers from the people I speak to..
Like the conversation I have with people whom I spoke to,
Along the corridor,
Its like a random discussion..
On some issues..
But somehow, it just answer my questions..

Back to me wanting to be back home,
To finish up the tasks given to me,
So that I can spend more time studying,
And researching for my project,
(I do hope I'll have the time this week to slot in time to do my research)
But I couldn't head straight to the train station,
Since Joseph had my book with him,
And I need that book to do my homework and to go through my equations in it,
So I havta resolved to joining Jin and the rest for lunch..

I went to the bookshop to get my book from Joseph,
And I saw this uber cute puppy!
Too bad Mei Shan isn't there with me..
She'll go awwww with me!Xp
That puppy is such a nice sight to my eyes,
To the extend,
Everything that bothers me,
Were forgotten when I was playing with that puppy..
That puppy is WAY SMALLER compare to my dog when it was a puppy!
And its also SMALLER compare to the soft toy dog that I sleep with..
There's no words to describe how happy I am to see such a sight,
Yes, you may think its just a puppy,
So what!?
Puppies are supposed to be cute anyway..

Yes,
Puppies are cute..
Even if they grow into dogs,
They will still be so adorably cute,
Dogs have such effects on me,
Unlike cats,
Which I find them annoying unloyal, lazy and useless?=X

My point??
Sometimes,
You don't need big stuff to make you happy,
By looking at the simplest things like a puppy playing with your shoes,
Things that seemed to bother you,
Fades away and later you'll realize..
That its no use fretting over things too much,
After all..
You are doing what you can,
But there will be a result from there,
However,
Whether the result is what you expect it to be or not,
Which obviously leads to disappointment or perhaps you might feel a lil upset bout it,
That doesn't means you have to give up..
Since quitters are loosers..
It might sound a lil bit cliche to you..
Then again..
If you give up..
What you've worked for before this..
Will be a waste.
You just have to work till you get things to appear how you want it to be,
And along your way,
You might find something better than that..

After all,
You wouldn't look forward to anything in life,
If you don't have a goal..
Which results in you living a life without a reason..
That might just bores you when the things that entertained you,
Stop looking that appealing to you after a while..
Since "passions will fade",
For that "we need to be creative"(quote Shah)

That reminds me of the presentation Ernest did today,
IT WAS GOOD!
And funny.
Like really good!=)
Even Mr Hanna seemed entertained by his presentation..
During that discussion itself.
I got my answers to some questions that I've been wondering..

Shyt.
I think I went too far..=X
LOL!
I'm surprised if you guys actually read this till the end of the post..
Hahahahaha!
Then whats my reason of posting this up you may ask..
Well,
I just my way of recording stuff that occur around me,
At the same time,
Its like a reminder for myself to why am I living and loving life,
Despite of knowing how shytty some things can be at times..
What else?
Its also I give recognition to the people..
Whom I randomly spoke to..
Since its because of them,
I got my answers to my questions..Xp

I have so much to squeeze them all here,
But I can't bring myself to continue ranting..
I shouldn't actually..

Its Eric's birthday today,
For that,
Happy Birthday Eric!!=)

Have a nice weekends you people!

Till then..



PS : Oh yeah! I didn't have the time to reply my messages on MSN. So unless you are someone from my campus, don't bother to message me on weekdays since I don't really have the time to reply to your messages. I prefer having a discussion with people whom I met in person instead on MSN and please don't give me any empty talks. I don't have the time for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment