Sunday, October 11, 2009

Russian History

I did my research.
Now I am thirsty for more!
More of Russian History!!!
I wish I can read Russian..
Google don't seemed to have much of the stuff that I am digging for..
Maybe I needa dig deeper..

Why oh why don't my campus have books on Russian History,
Only Russian History itself..
I've found plenty of American and European History reading materials..
But right now,
I am craving for Russian history..>.<

Do you know of any Russian history sources that I can turn to??
Shucks when you don't know much people in your contacts,
Who are interested in stuff like this=___=
Felvin the so ever faeggot will be helping me with the translation(I guess).
Then again,
I didn't wanna trouble him..
As for my research questions?
There are PLENTY of them!
But I needa gather my thoughts together..
Besides having this unbearable need to talk to anyone,
Who have a vast knowledge about Russian history..

*yawn*
I shall ponder over what I needa ponder when I am asleep..
Who knows I might get the answers I need the next morning..
*crossed fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment