Monday, October 19, 2009

Back!

I reached Malaysia about 7.25pm today...
For the past 3 days,
Had been exciting, insanely fun, adventurous and just crazy.
I experienced things that I didn't experience before this,
I was in Cambodia for the past 3 days(4 actually)..
And I must say..
Being there,
Opened my eyes to so many things..
Somehow,
It made me appreciate a lot of things I have here at home.

I know how lucky I am being born in this country,
Namely, Malaysia.
I am not proud of being a Malaysian..
But I am fortunate born in here,
Having parents who gave me almost everything I need..

This field trip made me learn a lot,
About the society abroad.
How hard some people work to earn a living,
How tough life is for most of them.

I came back after the field trip with..
New experience..
New friends..
More appreciation towards the things I have with me now at home..
A body that is sorta roasted(that place is frigging HAWT!!)

To make things simple,
That trip to Cambodia is really really awesome.
I would like to go somewhere like that place again,
Perhaps the slums in India one day..
By myself perhaps=)

I haven't been sleeping properly for the past few days..
Since my biological clock got screwed up..
Since the time in Cambodia is an hour earlier than Malaysia,
When I woke up at 5.30am,
Its as if its 9am in Cambodia cause the sun starts blaring at..
Uh..
5am?

So sorry for not being able to tell things in detail here,
I am frigging tired.
This post..
Is to tell you guys that I am back safely^^

I miss those whom I didn't get to meet this break..
Miss celebrating Deepavali,
Perhaps we can get together during Deepavali next year..
And I miss my family(though I am only a few days away from home)
Besides my bed.

I didn't get to make a phone call for the past 4 days in Cambodia,
Didn't get to receive any phone calls or text messages,
Since most of the messages didn't get to be delivered to me..
And its expensive to text over there.
RM2 per sms.
Crazy fuck.

OMG.
You don't know how hard it is for me to keep my eyes open to post this up..Xp
I have A LOT to share with you guys about the trip.
Pictures will be up later..
For now..
I am dead tired.
And I have to sleep.
Like seriously.


Back to campus tomorrow.
Booo hoo!=(

No comments:

Post a Comment