Friday, October 23, 2009

A relieve

Woooo hooo!
Its Friday yo!
Time to parrrrrrtaaaayyyy!
That sounds really wrong..
No,
It look wrong,
Sounds terribly wrong when I say it out loud..
Partying!?
I am not in the right state to even party..
Well most of us ain't in the right state or condition to party,
Friday isn't like any other thank god its Friday shit now..
Since knowing that we have loads to work on during the weekends,
Besides having our finals coming up really soon..
Its so unlikely for us to let our hair down for a lil..
Not till the big event in my course next week..
For now,
Its all about metting our dateline.

I have 3 fat chapters of History to read up,
Research to work on..
Presentation next week(and I am kinda looking forward to it),
I know very well what I am gonna talk about,
As usual,
I am going spontaneous^^
Moral Studies crap to work on over the weekends,
Which is so not appealing thinking about it,
Biology to work on the other hand..
Basically,
Its gonna be a rather long weekend.
Just like this week being rather long,
Perhaps its due to me staying up for the sake of getting my tasks done..
Surprisingly, I didn't fall asleep during lesson,
Although I am tempted to do so..=X

It actually feels quite a relieve thinking that I have the weekends to work on my tasks instead of rushing through them like what I did throughout this week. I know you guys are waiting for me to put up the field trip pics here. Don't fret, I guess I'll work on it, probably multitask while getting my tasks done.

Have an awesome weekends peeps=)

No comments:

Post a Comment