Sunday, May 9, 2010

Social Gathering part 2

More updates on the social gathering..
Pics credits..
Goes to Carmen and the one here who is posting this up!=p
Venue..
Happy Days..

My first official passenger was Aruna..
And Boago.













The lecturers...




Its retro theme so we were dressed up like the 70's(some of us)
And Dr Alia decided to stick that retro thingy behind her back,
As a label for her outfit or something..

In a party,
You must have these two clowns in it..
Its hard to be a party pooper when you have them around!:)

Park Chee Boon, as Jason Mraz for the night..X)
Well, he claimed that he is one with that hat on his head..

Bradley wanted to take a lovey dovey pic with Weng Hoe, but Antonia wouldn't have it.
Hence she went between them..
Saving Weng Hoe and upsetting Bradley..Xp
This wasn't the pic that Bradley wanted to take with Weng Hoe to be honest..
Its that couples pic that he wanted to have with Weng Hoe..
How sweet, but his plan failed..=X

So I was diving myself into two in the party initially..
Buthen I decided to screw that plan and joined the crowd.














Boago, my brother and the Chris Brown of the day..
He's Akon to me though.











Bradley the pimp.
Jyun..
The class rep..
My phone book, my alarm clock(my reminder), and of course..
He's my other partner in crime.


Tumo..
Is now..
Opening up.=D
He sorta..
Erm..
Ah nevermind..X)
That's for me to know..
From my observation.
Carmen, the hot photographer of the day..
Bradley and Nadia












More to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment