Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bitter sweet.

What a day..
I am typing this out with a incredibly heavy eyes..
I just got back from an awesome lawsome social gathering..
And a funeral.
Yeah..
A very bitter sweet kinda thing I must say...

So the social gathering was a blast..
It was an alcohol free social gathering but we were all HIGHHHHHH!!!!
Even our seniors were a sport to join our highness..
We were laughing, screaming and dancing our hearts out..
There's so much laughter and you couldn't imagine..
How much fun we had.
For those who've missed out, too damn bad(Dr Alia. A, 2010)
Even Dr Alia was there!!!:)

I am pretty much trying to type out what I can think of now..
Since I am incredibly tired.
So yeah..
One word to describe the social gathering,
Fun.
Period.
I took a total of 700++ photographs and I'll put them up later..
Facebook and my blog is gonna be soooo occupied during my one week break.
And I am on my mid sem break for a week now.

To my dearest groupies..
You guys damn well know who you guys are..
Thank you so very uber much for making this party an awesome lawsome one..
I've not been enjoying myself this much in a party for like yearsssssss!!!!
I even told Jyun that I don't think I wanna bother partying anymore today!
But man..
That party is the party of the decade!
That proves how sucky the parties I've attended before this..
Shush about it!!=X
Its between us alryte?*winks*
Joking..
No seriously.
I didn't really enjoy a party this much not till the gathering..(I think)
Anyway..
I'll blog more about the gathering later..
For those who missed out,
Again..
TOO DAMN BAD for you guys!!:p
Yeah!
I am rubbing it on ya face!
HAH!
Take that!!!

I know its..
Not right to enjoy myself so much..
When I am supposed to be mourning for my grandad's death.
But he left in peace this morning.
May your soul rest in peace ah kong..
I know you are in a better place now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment