Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dear ma


I always grow up thinking that my mom is a super mom.
I will be turning 19th in the month of September this year..
But that perception of all mum's being a super mummy is still embedded in my mind.
My mom is the provider, chef, advisor, teacher, accountant, and the radio of the family.
She might work for hours in the day..
And got back home rather late at night..
But she will never fail to drop by my room just to ask me how am I doing in school.
She was the one who taught us to love each other as siblings..
Hence, its not a surprise when you see me choosing my siblings over my friends to hang out with.
I don't care if some of you think its not cool and stuff..
But I have such cool siblings.
And all thanks to my mum,
All three of us get along really well..

My mom taught me loads about life and about people.
She doesn't just tell me how things are like in the real world,
But she showed me what is it like in the real world.
You can't blame me for being a realist cause I've been nurtured from young that life isn't a fairy tale.
My independent self,
Is also a result of my mom's nurture..
I've been taught to stand up for myself..
To have my own thoughts..
And not to be afraid to walk alone when the crowd turned their back at you.

She defended me when I needed someone to be there to stand by me..
I remember how she used to defend me whenever I got myself into trouble in school.
She bear my pickyness, my temper, and my stubborness..
And I think my mom is the only human on earth who knows how am I like when I am all tempremental at home.
Indeed, I am still a little girl to my ma.
And with my ma around..
I feel safe.
But my ma did tell us that she can't be with us forever..
Hence, we were all trained to depend on ourselves and to treat each other well
(me and my siblings)

My mother thought me a lot about respecting myself and preserving my dignity,
For that, I can't help but to thank her for that.

I love you ma^^
So sorry for the loss..
Ah kong is in a better place now.
Happy Mother's Day!^^
Thank you again for being such a wonderful mummy.

♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment