Friday, May 14, 2010

DALAS get together with a missing A

After donkey years of not meeting up each other.
Not Ally and Shia..
But Diane..
Today..
I finally had dinner with herrrrrr!!!!*grins*

That hunchback bugger(quote Shia)
She's still the same..
Only thing is..
I think she's shorter now,
Or maybe we grew!
MWahahaha!!!
Oh my!
Its the "DALAS" get together..
But Ashlea isn't around.
Since she's in Melbourne.

Ally Wally said we should one day organize another get together..
Bring along a lappie and skype Ashlea from the restaurant..
To make her jealous.
Sigh..
Speaking of Ashlea..
I mishhhh her>.<


Anyway..
We had sushi for dinner!=p
So Ally and Diane were both my friends since we were seven!
But we sorta "discovered" each other(Ally Wally and Diane is the exceptional)
When we were in high school..


Dinner was cool.
As usual, when my old mates and I get together..
We'll talked about how is it like back in high school.
Gossiped endlessly about the teachers and stuff..
And since Ally Wally and I were from the same course(but diff field),
We managed to sorta catch up with each other about how we miss our pre u course.


Diane, is being Diane.
Still the same old Diane..
The one we always laugh at..


My dumb blonde bestie of mine.
Gawd! She did something to her hair again!!!
And I told her she looks more ching now..
I swear Shia, if you don't stop messing with your hair..
You'll turn blonde for real!Xp

Dearest Ally Wally(she's my longest mate ever! Since kindergarten! Imagine that!)
Ally Wally stays behind my place but we don't meet each other..
Which is..
Weird since we both have different schedule in uni..

As for Diane..
She's a pure sotong.
Shia and I always burst out laughing whenever we talk about her.
I used to say this about Diane,
The fact that we can't get mad at her..
Is rather frustrating back then..X)
But she's funny. Period.
Shia loves to tease her..
And Diane in return loves teasing our teachers and imitating them back then.
Its hilarious!

My bimbo and I.
She does the craziest thing ever.
She claimed that she has a terrible temper..
But everytime I'm there..
She's all hyperish and cheerful..
We are almost the opposite of each other..
But we usually do things at the same time.
She's the "wild" one and I am the "tame" one(Shia you should get what I mean by that*winks*)
But you can't put us together,
We are the double trouble "twins" back then.
X)
We had Mc Flurry since we were both craving for ice creams..
They don't have Baskin Robbins at the mall we were at just now..
Boooooo!!


Owh!
My grandad..

Left us all with these :

These coins are from back then when the British ruled Malaya.
I don't know that my grandad has a certificate to certify that he's a Malaysian.
The one with King George's face and Queen Elizabeth's face are the Malaya coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment