Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Social gathering part 4

An alcohol-less party.
But we were all very very high..

EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!

Chee Boon is protecting himself from the social quake..X)















































Us with our favourite lecturer, Dr Alia!

I've finished reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks yesterday night.
And I am pretty disappointed with what is in it.
Too much drama for me to digest I guess..
Not my cup of tea though most of my friends were like, you should read it cause its good and stuff.
Same goes to Twilight.
The girls are crazy over it and I am like, that book is full of shit.
Anyway, the ending to the story(The Last Song) is a sad ending..
Blardy..
I am gonna make it short since I don't really like the book.
Sorta annoys me reading it..
Though it doesn't took me long to finish reading that book.
But I am still feeling rather frustrated for buying that book.
Sigh..
Maybe some other day when I pick up that book to read it again, I'll like it.

But I hate the character in it!
Besides the lil boy(Jonas)..
The main character is nothing but spoilt brat.
Who falls helplessly in love with this uber cute guy.
Typical chic lit story
*rolles eyes*
So predictable.
That sorta story that I used to write with my bestie.
Boring.
Yawn.
I don't think I'll watch the movie either.
Enough said.

I know I am a horrible book critic.
But I think..
That book is overrated.
I still prefer Cecelia Ahern for now.
And Sophie Kinsella.

No comments:

Post a Comment