Monday, May 10, 2010

Birthdays

I can almost never remember birthdays.
I usually get the dates all mixed up..
Till today..
I can only remember a handful of birthdays..
And if its not for Facebook..
I wouldn't have anything to remind me to wish my mates on their birthdays.

However..
There's one thing that sorta puzzled me in a way..
I kept thinking its still April though its already a week since we invited the month May into our lives..
To be honest,
I can't even keep track of the dates anymore>.<


So yeah..
I just wished a couple of my friends on their birthdays..
But there are more to come I think..
Cause whenever I am done wishing some friends of mine..
There'll be more to come without me realizing me..
And in the month of May,
My friends birthday sorta interlinked to each other..
Which is weird in..
A nice way I guess?
Cause I'm thinking that perhaps in the month of June there'll be lesser people who will be celebrating their birthdays!
(Birthdays usually makes me feel kinda left out since mine is almost towards the end of the year, not that birthdays are a big thing to me, but I like counting down the days to my birthday, although I don't do that now)

So there are a few people who share the same birthdays in the month of May,
According to my Facebook calendar..


Somehow, I think I did have a conversation with Tumo about my sleeping habits..

And I did celebrate Mother's Day after all with my family and my grandma.
Though its...
Not really a good day for such celebration..
But my mom wanted to go out for dinner, so my siblings and I decided to give my family a treat.

Bought two books and I can't wait to read them!



Only thing is..
I have my datelines to meet..
So...
Tough luck for me then.
My "break" is all about trying to meet the datelines.

PS : I don't like it when I know the character of the story already, since it doesn't leave me much space to come out with my own character. For instance for "The Last Song" I know Miley Cyrus will be in it, hence its sorta hard for me to erase that character off my mind and replace it with another less annoying character instead. Sighhhh....

::Edited::

No comments:

Post a Comment