Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Coffee diet


Every dreaded morning like this makes me crave for a cup of coffee.
I am currently on a coffee diet for a week,
And its so not cool.
Ugh.
So I make a deal to myself.
If I managed to stick to the coffee diet plan..
I'll reward myself by the end of this week or perhaps this Friday..
For being so ever good to my system.

Coffee has the tendency to screw up my digestive system.

OMG!
I thought I saw Ashlea..
Since a girl here looks exactly like Ashlea and she just passed by me..
You bet I was sorta gawk at her..=X

I am blogging to keep myself awake.
Waking up this early and being in campus this early when my class starts at 11.30am..
There's gotta be a damn good reason for it.

Yesterday was crappy.
Hopefully today will be a better day.=)

I wonder why people greet others "good" morning..
When morning is always the crappiest time of the day,
Not only people like me havta drag ourselves outta bed..
The process of getting ready itself is excruciating unbearable when you kept thinking of going back to sleep.
What I can say about the term "Good Morning" itself is an oxymoron.

Have a nice day peeps.

Tumblr always put a smile on my face every morning.
I luff you Tumblr!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment