Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Being tired and incredibly tired


(click to enlarge)

Yeah.
I have no comments.
These two have the tendency to leave me speechless..

Things that only applicable to me when I am tired and incredibly tired
(there's a difference between tired and incredibly tired mind you!)

1) My eyes are shooo heavy, so much so that I might drop dead anytime and anywhere.
2) My hearing tends to shut itself down, hence there's no use talking to me cause you'll havta repeat everything from scratch. But at times if you are lucky, I am still pretty attentive to what is being said to me..
3) Everything around me seemed to be spinning and spiralling. It's something like having eyes like this : @___@ for you to imagine stuff like that.
4) I might not be as responsive to stuff than I usually do. You can tell me a joke and I'll take quite some time to process them.
5) I know I don't make any sense if I try to reason things out.
6) All I can think of is my bed.
7) I can't think straight.

Anyway.
I EM SHOOO CONFUSE.
Please shoot me..
Kthksbai.

Two class got canceled today.
I went super early to campus for nothing.
Effffff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment