Thursday, May 27, 2010

Reasons for me to be happy

Since I've learnt about emotions today for my Intro to Psych class..
I guess I can give it a shot to express how I feel here today.

I am happy.

Reasons for me to be happy :

1) It's a holiday tomorrow!

2) It's Friday tomorrow and I almost always love Fridays!=p

3) I'll be getting a new phone SOON!!!!

4) I ditched the prospect of going on a coffee diet for the month and I just had a cup of coffee a few hours ago and the caffeine is still kicking in my system.

5) I am half way through my results writing which is good cause I don't havta fret over it after this.

6) I might be done with my research writing report soon which is also good cause I don't really have the mood to go through that again (I like researching but that topic given to me isn't my cup of tea but oh well, I am glad that I got that subject to research on, well, sorta.)

7) I didn't watch Idol results show or watched the two idols performing in the finals, but knowing that Lee DeWyze won adds into the happiness.

8) I know I'll be able to reward myself soon since I am almost done with my research write up.=)

9) Finally being able to understand a certain thing and accept it just like that reduces confusion I had before this. Besides the bonus of being able to declare that I am free from that particular issue and HELL IT FEELS SO GOOD!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment