Thursday, November 5, 2009

Undecided

"Don't blame the race, but blame the goverment. Since if a Muslim take over the country, privileges will be given to the Muslims, whereas if a Chinese take over the country, privileges will obviously be given to the Chinese. And for that there are a division among races especially in a country like this."

Quote Goldfish.

I absolutely enjoy the seminar by my classmates.
Its always very eye opening,
And Ernest told us about his experience being caught up in the train station,
What happened in between and stuff...

Sat for my Moral Studies finals today,
It was alright.
Only thing is I don't remember reading some of those theories,
But whatever..
Has a History test yesterday,
And I effing forgotten what King Leopold II did and I wanted to smack myself so hard for not remember them.
Andrew is got mixed up with who Sun Yat Sen is,
He wrote about him being China's prime minister when he was the first president of the China republic..

I really think I should learn how to shut up=X
Like seriously!

Hear Us Out is held in my campus this Saturday,
And I really really wanna go..
Then again..
I am undecided knowing that I have a lot to prepare for..

Finals is in like 2 weeks time..
I am graduating soon..
Freaking out at the same time at the whole prospect of graduating?
Narh,
I am just bullshytting right there.
I am actually excited about graduating and moving on to something else instead.

Great,
I really shout shut up now.
Gotta get my homework done and resume studying..


Till then..

PS : I thought its Wednesday today and Yi Ming havta remind me that its Thursday already. DAMNIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment