Friday, November 20, 2009

Final presentation

I did my final presentation today!
A huge load of people turned up for the fair..
Its really unexpected..
And its so exciting!
I can feel the adrenaline rush going through my system when 4pm strikes,
And the classroom was flooded with lecturers and students!
Super glad that I chose to present in D8 along with my other classmates^^

The atmosphere was LIVELY!!
I havta raise my voice when I speak
(I know I am loud)
But the people in the room is WAY LOUDER than I am..

This final presentation of mine,
Will be evaluated by my peers and the lecturers from my course..
And the lecturers that dropped by the fair..
I do not know most of them,
Since I wasn't in any of their classes..
However, Mr Wise was the last lecturer to evaluate me..
It was rather nerve wrecking..
Not knowing what are his expectations for me this time..
He asked me a few questions,
About how does the American Revolution affected Catherine the Great as a ruler,
Napolean and Maximile theory.

O.O
Yes..
I was like..
*gulp*
LOLL!!!
Thank goodness I still remember what was being taught to me..
The Napolean stuff and some American History definitly came in handy to me..
And of course, Psychology.
Not sure if Mr Wise is satisfied with the answer given to him..
I was sorta nervous that I became rather long winded=X

I am actually..
Happy with what I did,
I don't know how will the outcome will be like,
But I've worked hard for it..
Along with my partner, Yi Ming,
She's awesome!
I have no words to describe how awesome she is!Xp

The fair started at 4pm and from 4pm I began presenting my topic..
Till 6.30pm!
Since people kept flooding into the classroom..
I got excited sharing with them the subject that I've chose to do my thesis on..
And I managed to finish my presentation at 6.30pm..
I didn't realize how tired I was not till I am done with the talking...
My throat is dry but I still needa go on talking..
Since there are so much to present on.=)




I'll post up the pictures later..
I am drained!
Its a relieve to get over with all my assignments..
^^

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment