Saturday, November 14, 2009

Exposition

My Biology test got postponed today.
Since Ms Fikar is not feeling well today,
Ended my class super early today..
So Yi Ming and I work on our project=)

Anyway,
Whoever you are,
As long as you are a Taylorian,
You are all invited to attend a fair which will be conducted by us,
Which is me and my classmates,
Who will be presenting our FINAL project in that fair..
There are various topics that my classmates and I are gonna present on,
Since we are working in pairs..
We havta come out with a theme to work on in pairs,
And our task is to present it to other lecturers and anyone who drop by the fair,
To be educated and to give us their feedbacks..



Date : 20th November (Friday)
Time : 4pm
Venue : D8 (Subang Main Campus)
Admission fee: RM 5
All proceeds will be donated to the Somali Refugee Education Centre in Kuala Lumpur

If you think History is dull,
Think again?
That fair will give you guys a whole new perspective to History,
We are not gonna hammer you with History facts,
However, we are gonna enlightened you guys with interesting issues,
Do join us for a discussion in the fair,
If you are shy to speak out,
Or you do not have anything to say or any views,
Do drop by too...
Since I need ya support!xP

No comments:

Post a Comment