Monday, November 2, 2009

Tortoises

Went through my stuff to find materials to make an envelope..
Actually I sorta ransacked my shelf to get a plain paper to make an envelope,
Which is when I found these :



Above are sketches Steph did for me last time..

Below is the tortoise I sketched years back..


What did I say about my obsession for turtles and tortoises??


I am a sucker for tortoises and turtles.
Still am though..


Which explains why I bought that tortoise above from Cambodia to add into my collection. It gives me a sense of satisfaction collecting tortoises or turtles and of course anything David related=p

I haven't been writing in my journal for AGES!
Saw my journal chucked somewhere in my shelf..
Decided to resume writing in it,
Since I got into college,
I hardly submit entries into my journals.

College... bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment