Sunday, November 15, 2009

My addiction for Twittering?

I am feeling a lil tad random..

Ain't you supposed to be studying for your finals or something?

Yes I am studying alryte!
Shut the fuck up!
You don't havta remind me about studying,
I very well know when to study..
Do I?*frown*

Anyway..
Below are my top three sites..

My twitter page
I absolutely am into Twittering,
I update it every single day..
Once I got back home from campus,
I open my Twitter site..
I Tweet practically every hour if the internet is not being a bitch.
Currently I have 2038 tweets!o.O
Twitter is way awesomer compare to Facebook!
Like I can tweet about the randomest stuff that pops up in my mind..
And not being toast after that..
Since my mom don't even know what is Twitter like..
MOST OF MY FRIENDS DON'T USE TWITTER!
Except for the few advance ones*you know who you are*
And its like we are going on a ranting spree in Twitter tweeting about everything and anything!
ANYTHING!
Like for real!=p

Blogger
Blogs..
I love blogging,
Only thing is there are certain things I havta watch when I decided to put up something in my blog..
Most of my relatives very well know that I am an avid blogger..
So when I wanna lash out on anyone especially my family members..
I really should watch what words I use here,
After all having a life under the microscope pretty well sark big time!
Then again,
That's not gonna stop me for being me^^
I rock!
And I know that!
*smug grin*

Facebook
Ugh!
And MukabukuFacebook.
I actually told my girlfriend yesterday that I feel like ditching Facebook..
But come to think about it..
Facebook is the easiest tool for my friends to communicate with me..
Besides MSN..
Its no use messaging me on MSN at times,
Especially if you are not my college mates..
Cause I usually am not there to reply!
Ha.ha!=.=

That reminds me..
I have 7 days left in college!(excluding the weekends)
Shyt.
Time is being a bitch!
I really should start carrying my camera around to snap pictures,
Of the people from my campus..
After all..
Most of us,
Actually ALL OF US..
Will be heading to our very own ways after we are done with this course..
Except for those who will be heading to Monash Uni after this,
I'LL BE STALKING YOU GUYS THERE YO!XP

Next week..
Will be THE MOST crucial week.
Oh please dear God,
I know you do exist..
Please let Ms Fikar be kind to me by allowing me to switch my Biology class to the earlier period>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment