Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy birthday Didi dearest<3

Our dearest woman hot beautiful young woman lady..
Hit her freedom 21 age today!!!=D
OMG!
21!
The so called "ideal" age of freedom..
Well not for her though,
She got her freedom when she was like 18?
Which is my age,
Since she has such a kick ass parents who are so open about anything!

She is a wunnerful(wonderful) young lady..
Who never ease to amaze me in all sorts of ways,
She has a super duper long eye lashes and I can't help but to stare at it at times=X
I don't think she noticed that I love to stare at her super duper long eye lashes=p
She doesn't need eye lashes extension unlike some girls who did that back from my high school(Yes, no kidding! Eye lash extension!)
And she doesn't nee implants in any parts of her body..
*cough* Even her *cough* chest *cough*
LOL!!

Why am I drifting to that!Xp
I am chatting with a bestie of mine and I can't help laughing at her photos..=X
Nice one sweetie*winks*

I shall not drift off to some random subject here..
Its Didi's birthday..
And she's supposed have all the attention in the world from some amazing lady like me ryte?(as if)
Anyhow...
She has the looks and most importantly the brains!
The future dentist to be and I am so not going to her clinic for check ups*kidding*
She'll be an awesome dentist,
Knowing that she's a great friend!=D

There's so much for me to go about this young lady..
But you guys will get bored of my rants if I kept going on and on about her..
She probably might be overwhelmed with happiness now reading praises from me=p



Happy birthday hot one!=D


Just because you are a girl..
--> You can't be a criminal lawyer
--> You can't go out for a movie alone
--> You must watch your words all the time
--> You must watch how you dress
--> Your image have to be protected, in other words, you havta have a squeaky clean image

NOW TELL ME WHAT KINDA SHYT YOU OLD FASHIONED ADULTS ARE TRYING TO FEED ME WITH!?
THERE'RE NO BOUNDARIES FOR GENDER..
JUST SO YOU ADULTS HAVE THIS OLD FASHIONED WAY OF PUTTING BOTH GUYS AND GIRLS AS AN UNEQUAL GENDER THAT DOESN'T MEANS WE HAVTA CONDONE TO WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM US!

WAKE UP YOU ADULTS...
ITS 2009,

(THE YEAR IS COMING TO AN END ANYWAY)
WE ARE NOT LIVING IN THE 18TH CENTURY WHERE THE GUYS AND GIRLS ARE SEGREGATED IN SO MANY WAYS!


Daddy let me go please=(
You don't have to be such a spoil sport because of the weather!!!

PS : I miss you HEAPS, and YOU know that^^

No comments:

Post a Comment