Sunday, November 22, 2009

The process

Below are the process of my final assignment..

A thorough research needa be done,
I relied on ebooks to get the information needed for my assignment,
Catherine the Great is a complex character,
To study her in terms of historically, psychologically and of course politcally,
We needa dig deep into the core..
I am glad that I've chosen someone as complex as her to do my research on,
Cause this character that I am analyzing,
Requires me to apply so many things to get things appeared rational and sensible.

I havta apply most of the stuff that I've learnt from Mr Hanna and through class discussion which involves so many things about human nature, history background not only from the French revolution but also the American revolution.

The ideals and the theories of the Enlightenment period came in handy in this assignment of mine,
Cause it highlighted or it somehow proves OUR thesis right..
My thesis on her is that she didn't exactly define the age of Enlightment nor is she a liberal character..
She's more like a conservative/extremist as some of you may put it..
A hypocrite..
A manipulative character..
Nevertheless..
I can't stop myself from admiring her manipulative ways,
Even my course director is impressed with her ways,
Just like Queen Elizabeth I, she ruled the country with a iron fist.













A forward thinker of a people pleaser, is a catch phrase that Yi Ming came out with to grab the attention of our listeners to keep them pondering..






The day of our presentation..

We are allowed to use our History class period to do some touch ups and also to set up our booth













Did I mention anything about the bitch of the crancky librarians from my campus??
Well during the process of my project..
Yi Ming and I spent most of our time in the campus library trying to get our boards done..
For that we havta bring along our materials to decorate the board..
And ours includes paints(water colour)..
Having to carry the boards, a few scissors, tapes and a few other stuff..
Along with my folders which contains my notes for me to decide on which to go onto the board,
I definitely need a paper bag for me to carry all the stuff into the library,
But guess what?!
The bitch of the librarian dídn't allow me to bring in the paper bag into the library,
Because according to her we are not allowed to bring in bags into the library..

I haven't heard of such ridiculous rubbish,
Since its just a paper bag that I wanted to bring into the library..
And all I know is our school bags are not allowed to be brought into the library,
Besides food..
When I questioned her how am I supposed to bring in all my stuff into the library then?
She told me that I havta figure out some ways to bring in the stuff..

Yes,
I got super fed up and sick of her attitude towards the students..
And I am not in the mood to argue with her..
Cause if not,
I would have just walked into the library with my stuff that I have with me,
And asked her to call her director to talk to my parents if they need any explanation..
Knowing that its no use arguing with such cretinous cranky bitches,
That they don't know a single thing that I am working on..
I decided to ask my mom to call up the school authorities and talk to them about the attitude of the librarians of my campus..
And yes, I guess after that those bitches got into deep shyt by Miss Susan..=p

Fuckers.




















Working with Yi Ming is so much fun!



Daddy, I do know how it feels to have your own mother not having faith in you..
But I am sure that mom knows best.

Fuck.
Just checked my Facebook,
And I just realized my lil bro will be turning 16th tomorrow!
In other words,
I forgotten that my brother will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow!
Shyt.
I suck big time..=X
But at least Facebook played its role by reminding me that its my bro's birthday tomorrow..Xp

No comments:

Post a Comment