Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy 16th birthday Asshole

My lil bro is finally 16th!!!!=D
He hates the camera,
Hence I only have a few pictures of him with me,
Having his picture with you is super rare.
I think I only have one individual photo of me and him..
Now that he has hit pubertyis going to be a young adult,
He began to take interest in a few things..
Like girls perhaps?Xp

Just kidding.
He'll kill me if he reads that..
He will anyway
*shrugs*
But wth,
Its not like he's gonna chop me alive or anything...
I am his elder sister yo!
So what huh?

That's not my point,
With him hitting 16th,
He definitely go through that "sweet 16th" phase,
Though we don't talk about it..
But his mood swings are pretty rampant,
Nevertheless,
He is such a good natured guy^^
Its so easy to get along with him,
That is if he's not being difficult..



Mind you,
The girl next to him..
Is his form 6 senior
Not his girlfriend..
My brother tends to hang out a lot with the girls of my age=___=
Weird..=X




Last but not least,
Happy 16th birthday asshole!
Stop being such a chauvinist!
Love yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment