Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Goodbye is not necessary for now

I can't not blog about this...
Its not a big deal really
No, actually not..
It is quite a big deal,
Knowing that today..
Isthelastdayofmycourse!=D

Ok,
Now you might say,
Whats with that "=D" there instead of "=("
Well,
I am just not sad about it thats all,
To be honest..
I don't feel anything about today,
Like today is my last day attending lesson with awesome people from my course,
*shrugs*
Instead,
I am feeling rather nervous=X
Thinking about my finals>.<


I'll be sitting for my first paper tomorrow,
Which is Biology.
Classes are as usual today,
Only thing is its shorten..
Compare to my classes last sem..
This sem I hardly really get the time to mingle during classes,
We can't talk during Biology period,
Or our lecturer will screw us for talking and distracting the class,
My Functions classmates are kinda dead=X
But I've met a couple of nice ones who wasn't that dead..XD
Nevertheless,
I don't mind us not being allowed to talk during lesson anyway,
Its its not like I'll talk much during lesson..
In fact, I am GLAD that I've chosen subjects that allows me to keep my mind on my tasks all the time instead..
I hate being distracted=X
Plus whats the use of talking to your classmates,
When you know that you hardly gonna receive any replies from them!?
Its just like talking to the walls no?=/


My History class is the best..
Knowing that its a social science subject,
A lot of discussions are required during lesson^^
My History classmates are very outspoken..
And they are not stingy with their knowledge,
You know sometimes when you are placed in a class,
With scholars in it..
Whose mouth are filled with gold,
That kind of scenario is just ugh..
Sickening=X

Ok.
Enough of that crap.
My course isn't done..
Not till I attend the graduation.
For now..
My finals comes first..
The rest, I shall think about them later.


Saw the joy of their face knowing that this is their last day in the course?xP

PS : To those who will be sitting for their finals any of these days or weeks, I wish you guys the best of luck and all the best!=D

PSS : The reason why I didn't say goodbye just now, cause I know its not necessary yet. I'll bid you guys goodbye later alryte?;)

PSSS : Pictures will be posted here later

No comments:

Post a Comment