Friday, July 30, 2010

Bluh bluh bluh

It has been a rather eventful break for me..X)
With a couple of awkward moments here and there(predictably).
A lot of meeting up with the old mates..
And just endless things to contemplate about,
Although I spend most of my time doing something..
But my mind is buzzing away..
If only it can shut up for once=.=
No wonder I have insomnia!

I don't know where to begin..
Time definitely flies..
And at times I didn't realize the days or dates or time..
Whatever.
I'll just blog whatever that comes into my mind right now..
Although to be honest all I can think of is my current job.
Yesh, I am working.
Sorta.
Without getting paid..
Being paid in the areas of experience which is good enough for me..

Anyhow,
My great grandma gave us booze!=p


Its all dated from the 70s/80s?
It looks damn good!
Not only for display..
;)

Accompanied Jade to watch her friends performed in a competition.
Latin dance competition..
Which is good..
But I think popping is still more exciting to watch..
Or street dance=p




Became Ju Lin's and Christine's driver for a day..
Went for lunch in Subang had what I've been craving for, dried fried asam laksa...
Ju Lin said my plate looks like a murder scene..=X
Can't remember what happened that day when I was out with them..
But Ju Lin is now back..
And Christine is away to attend her elder bro's graduation ceremony in India..
Wonder when will I be able to meet them again..

Anyway..
Out for a movie with my campus mates..
After 2/3 weeks of not being with them..
We finally decided to meet up for Inception..
Incredibly awesome movie..
Ju Lin was so excited about the movie and I haven't watch the movie yet when she was ranting about it to me when we met..
In a way I sorta wished I watched that movie earlier so we could discuss about it..
Cause I know how delightfully good it is to discuss a good movie with her..

Lunch at Full House..
Then I can't remember what happened after that=X

Got those pics from Carmen fyi.





My sleeping pattern is screwed up.
Its always like this during my break..
But this time its worse I think..
Cause I'll be able to sleep for one day,
And the next day I'll be so awake all hyperish at night..
Though I always havta be up early the next day.
Its so annoying,
But at the same time,
It sorta gives me the time I need to catch up with a couple of stuff..
Of course I'll regret it the next morning..
But I'll survive..X)

Oh yeah!
I also watched Socerer's Stone with my bro the other day..
Physics + Magic = EPIC.
Bestie got what she has been craving for..
I am so awfully happy for you!!!!=D

Its FRIDAY!!
And I am supposed to..
Get something done..
But I don't know what yet..
HAHA!=X
Something's missing and there's this nagging feeling within me..
Please please please let there be some reminder for me..=x

Oh my..
The cup of mocha I had a couple of hours ago..
Is killing meh!
Darn!
I can't sleep!
x___x

No comments:

Post a Comment