Monday, July 26, 2010

Of tatoo and piercings

Supposed to be blogging about something else instead of this..
I am still awake during this unholy hour of the day,
I love the night so so much!
Only thing is it sucks when I usually miss out a lot if I don't get up early the next day..
Anyway...
I've been ranting about wanting to get a tatoo and more piercings when I was having a conversation about piercings with my cousin sis(she's 14 fyi, but she's into piercings).

Yes, I want a tatoo so so much!
Am planning to get one fine day.
For now.
I shall not corrupt my body..
But I wonder if mom will be okay if I request for a couple of piercings for my birthday present this year.
I know I want one on my nose=p

If I am to get myself a tatoo..
I needa think of a tatoo design..
And I haven't think about it yet since I know there's no freaking way I can get one now.
Looking at pictures of my bestie's tatoo.
Damn I want one so bad!

I CAN'T SLEEP!
RAWR!


Love, its a pretty strong word don't use it cause it's like a promise, once you break it, there's no turning back. Infatuation, is what people always or usually mix them up with love. Liking? Its a lil tad too common not forgetting, it's cheap too.

No comments:

Post a Comment