Friday, July 2, 2010

His presence

Yesterday..
I felt the presence of God..
Perhaps He has been there all these while but I just didn't realize it..
Or perhaps, I've been dying for Him to give me a clue that He exists.
After all..
There must be an explanation to all the amazing things that exists in the world no?

I might be a free thinker,
But I am no atheist.
I don't have a religion, because I don't believe in their teachings.
After all I can't be a hypocrite myself trying to believe in things that I do not believe in no?
Despite of my parents consistent nurturing in Buddhism..
I just don't see the point of believing in their teachings.
But one thing for sure,
Is that I grew up believing that there's a presence of God..
Though I don't believe in brain washing someone to force them to accept teachings for some religion.
But I am still putting up with it just to please my parents.
Just wanna keep the balance back home yo!
*looks up*
*rolles eyes*
What ever happens to freedom of choice anyway?

Pfft!
I hate to be underage.

Anyway..
There must be a God somewhere..
Or else how can you explain the creation of these:








Great Ocean Bay..
Saw those with my very own eyes when I was in Aussie.
The weather might be crap,
And my grandpa might be thinking that there's no reason for us to travel for 3 frigging hours just to catch the sight of those rocks..
But my my..
Great Ocean is BEAUTIFUL!!!
BREATHTAKING in fact.
I had to force myself to breathe properly at the sight of the sea.

I miss star gazing..
I miss watching the sun set..
OR the sun rise(since I'm not a morning person)..
I definitely miss roaming around not knowing where I am..
Most of all..
I miss having the fresh air working in my system..
The air here is so polluted,
So much so..
When I finally managed to inhale the smell of rain drops yesterday..
I almost teared.
The tear of happiness to be honest.

Anyway..
Julia Gillard..
Does her name rings a bell??
Australia's first female, atheist, and unmarried Prime Minister???
I salute her!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment