Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello August



It sucks when two of your favourite sites are down for maintainance.
But Twitter is so cute.
Well I find the picture above cute..X)
The whale annoys me tremendously!
Thank goodness it's not the whale who is greeting me when I logged into my Twitter..
Oh wells.
Might as well update my blog istead..
Since I am having a writer block.
Not a good idea to update my blog but wth.

I've been helping my cousin sis with her kindergarten preparation.
Since she'll be recruiting students in October,
There are heaps for her to prepare and to get them done..
For the past few days it has been really hectic for us..
We have been meeting with endless book suppliers, tailors, internal designers, and stationary suppliers..

Anyway, I managed to take some snapshots of our tasks..



















There's this place in Setia Alam which has such unique oil sticks..
The ones you can get it from the market is nothing compare to the ones I had in that restaurant..
It comes in various flavours but I think my favourite is the chocolate flavour ones=p

Banana flavour
Chocolate flavour
Garlic flavour

I sorta miss studying.
At the same time, I am feeling pretty nervous for the upcoming semester,
Again, I do not know what to expect.
It's August already and I am supposed to be excited about it..
But for some reason, I am hoping that August won't come to an end so soon..
Although I know that there'll be something to look forward to in December..X)

Today I finally had the chance to sleep in..
It's so satisfying, I mean the feeling of being able to sleep in..=P
But I kinda regretted it when I woke up today noon.

Hello August, 2010.
Goodbye July, 2010.
Please treat me well August, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment