Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A get together and a couple of dates

Last week...
I met a few interesting old friends of mine..
Some of did our usual meeting up get together when the other party is back..

First off..
I watched Despicable Me with Ju Lin!=D
I think the last movie which we watched together was really far back then..
The Phantom of The Opera..X)
Since she's back for a while for her break..
It's a must to hang out with her^^


It was a silly movie which isn't suitable for someone who can't stand silliness

Ju Lin told me how Inception was and I really really wanna watch it!
I am also willing to ditch Toy Story 3 for that movie...X)
I have not watch Toy Story 3 yet!
Not kidding mind you.
Now I am not even sure if I wanna watch it..=s

Next..
I met Christine who just got back from London a couple of weeks ago for her SUMMER BREAK!!!!
I didn't see her for 3 years?
YESH! Not exaggerating!
We met each other the other day and I have no idea that she's back from London..
Since we didn't keep in touch since high school..
She's a true Londonist now I must say..
You know how those British peeps are..
All prim and proper..
And yeah, she's like that..
She uses a lot of sorries, please and thank yous..
I am not mocking her or something..
But it's really fascinating how things are after a while..
She even told me she can't get use to the shillings we use here..
That she took so long to figure out the cents..X)


Sushi for lunch!
We have been craving for those..X)
Later we headed over to Starbucks for a good catching up..



We havta have steamboat together soon!=)

Then..
I went to my bro's Canteen Day for Davy's sake..
I miss her heaps and I was dying to meet her..
So I dragged myself outta bed that Saturday morning and headed over to the zoo..
Its an all boys school and the condition of the school is always a chaos..
Plus its always fun to stalk my bro when he's on his mission to raise funds..
Perhaps just annoy him a lil by going up to him and hug him like a koala..
Putting him in a super awkward situation when everyone stared at him wondering who is that girl who is that close to him..
Another way to keep Klang girls away from him...
Shhhh!=X

So yeah, he was in charged of that game..
I didn't know he has to do those when he's already selling sandwiches..
Anyhow, it was great fun looking a those kids in that pool of ice..

Then, he had to go around with that banner around him to sell his sandwiches..
Surprisingly he was okay with me snapping his picture when he's in that condition..
He didn't sleep the night before since he was busy with the preparation..
And there were some glitches here and there..
He got back home that noon and dropped dead slept soundly..

Met Sonia after ages!
And of course Davy dearest^^

Then there's another very interesting get together with Steph!!
After 3 long years!!X)
I had heaps of fond memories with her along with Sonia..
Wanted to hang out in Sonia's place like the good old times but she was caught up with her presentation meeting..



So the skinny and hot girl is Steph..
Ally the one in red..
Sonia..and then me..^^
As for Shobana who used to be in the group..
She was..uhhh..
I don't know where is she to be honest..=X

Mamak session with Steph, her boyfriend, her friend, and the girls was good!=D

I can't exactly explain the feeling of meeting up with the girls after ages..
But last week was indeed an interesting week for me.
Ignore the fact that I woke up that Saturday morning feeling crappier than ever..
And ignore the part where I was rather sleep deprived..=X

Till then..

PS: I got my hair cut!! And..I am bout to rehighlight my hair real soon

No comments:

Post a Comment