Friday, July 23, 2010

Jodi Picoult


What can I say?
I watched My Sister's Keeper AGAIN!
andcriedbuckets
This is a movie that I don't think I'll get sick of..
I guess..=X
Aneewaay..
Jodi Picoult is a remarkable author.
I've said it before and I am gonna mention it again.

Dear Jodi Picoult,
If you happen to drop by my site..
Can I have your autograph?
I am a Malaysian and I am pulling our legs when I say that I really really really like your books.

I was raving about being so wide awake and couldn't sleep tonight and stuff..
But now I am yawning away as I type this out.
Had an amazing day today(yesterday to be honest)..
And I'll blog about it later perhaps?

Happy Friday..
Good morning and good night to me.
Owh wait.
I need another dose of Jodi Picoult before I go to bed..
Currently reading Nineteen Minutes for the second time.
Not bad compared to Keeping Faith which I read for ten times already or more.
(I swear I am not exaggerating)

No comments:

Post a Comment