Monday, July 12, 2010

The break

First off..
I am done with my finals!
Huzzah!=D
Sat for my Stats on Friday..
And it feels so good after that paper..
But I am not in the right place to celebrate yet.



Next up..
I met Jin, Chris and Mei Shan after AGES!!!
I didn't get to meet Mei Shan and Chris since we've graduated from our course.
Didn't really camwhore though, we did a lot of talking..
I couldn't join them for a drinking session that night since...
I havta something to attend to..
Which..
Spoils my initial plan to throw Jin a surprise birthday party,
And my initial plan to hang out with my classmates=.=
We went for a drink in Papa Rich since we were all waiting for Chris that morning..
Then we headed over to Taipan for lunch.
I wish I don't havta leave before 4pm but..
Oh well..

Cham, my first glass of iced coffee after ages of being in a caffeine diet..X)
Mocha

There's another girl who did join us yesterday..
I don't know her name..
Though it's my second time having lunch with her along with Jin.
Joseph along with Midget and the gang couldn't make it..
We don't have enough time to tell them the exact time or place so we ended up meeting the old gang instead..x)
Only Didi isn't around to join us..

So yeah..
The biggest..
Event so far is my great grandma funeral.
It's the longest and grandest funeral that I've ever seen and been to in my life!
No kidding..
The prayers took ages and I got really really extremely fidgety to the extend Chai havta ask me to stop fidgeting..
I got my chance to catch up with my cousins..
Which its like a super rare chance for us to get together to talk about things..
Unlike back then when we were really young,
We usually spend most of our time together.
So since its the World Cup season..
We were having a discussion about footie while Chai who doesn't watch football, shakes his head when we were enthusiatically discussing about our favourite teams and match.



Caught in the act.
My bro and my cousin bro bluetoothing each other during prayers..X)

Chai decided to be geeky since he started working in the fashion industry..
Apparently he doesn't wanna attract gay's attention..

So today is the sending off thingy..
There are like...
God knows how many of us there..
I think there were at least 230 of us..
Or more..
(I am not exaggerating)
I don't know.
I am too sleepy to recall and it was BOILING this morning.

The whole ritual took about 4 days(or was it 5 days?)..
The ritual means...
Praying and more chanting from the chinese priest.
I also learn a few about the real chinese culture.
I didn't know that someone havta look after the coffin at night..
What else?
Uh..I know that I have NO CLUE AT ALL about the whole ritual..
Like why do they do this and that..
And why do we havta do this and that..
But what annoys me are the superstitions.

Anyway,
My break officially begins..
My friends are back from here and there..
I saw Christine just now when I was having my dinner with Jade..
I know I am loosing track of the time..
Since I didn't realize that it's Monday already.
I've not been sleeping properly since the day my finals ended..
And I am currently typing this out furiously before it slips of my mind when I am busy cheering for my team..

For now..
I'm rooting for Spain to win the cup..
But I'll be happy if Holland wins though..
IF THEY WIN THE GAME FAIR AND SQUARE..

Ugh.
I am feeling rather sleepy already..
But I can't possibly miss that game!
I am beginning to regret for not taking a longer nap just now..
When I only had 3 hours of sleep last night..=____=

Damn!
Why on earth am I discussing about spirits and ghosts with Ju Lin now?
Where on earth is my bro!?

No comments:

Post a Comment