Sunday, July 4, 2010

GERMANY!!!

OH MY GAWDDDDD!!!
GERMANY TRASHED ARGENTINA!!!
Epic epic gamee!!!
A stunning four oh game!!!!
Germany scored FOUR FUGGING GOALS.
I must give Germany's goalkeeper the credit too!
He saved god knows how many goals attempted by Argentina just now!!!

Incredibly exciting game indeed.
Was watching it alone at home..
Tweeting at the same time..
Checking out my friend's Facebook statuses.
Oh my!!
I didn't know who to root for at first..
But I wanted Germany to win for don't know what reason.

I wasn't even this excited when my team trashed other teams.
Argentina is good..
But Germany is better!
They have such incredibly good defense!!!
I was cheering so much..
I can't even remember cheering that much when my team played!!
So much so, when my lil brother did his experiment on me by dancing in front of the tv when I was watching footie, I shouted at him to bug off.

Anyway,
Poor Messi.
He's such a wonderful and an amazingly good player.
He attempted to score a few times in that match but Germany's defense is just too good!!
Then again, Germany played well..
And they deserve to win the match!

I'm feeling good!
I even forgotten about my team loosing to Netherlands yesterday!
Haha!
Even so, I am still gonna support my team(Brazil) in the next World Cup match.
And perhaps, I might just have another back up team to support that time!

Glory glory Germany,
Glory glory Germany,
Glory glory Germany,
And the blacks/white go marching on,on,on!!!!

PS: Ain't a Man U fan. NEVER a Man U fan in fact. But I like their song, so I decided to change the lyrics for Germany!!

In the midst of the mayhem and the excitement,
My laptop went KO-ed for a few minutes since it ran outta battery,
Twitter send its pet whale to the rescue just in case there's a war between Argentina fans and Germany fans..
(Yesh, that bloody whale again!!)
Facebook is flooded with heaps and heaps of status updates.
What a night!!!
I can't imagine David singing out loud now..XD

PSS: IamsoexcitedthatIcanbarelytype!!!

PSSS: Now my heart beat regains its pace. It was beating furiously just now when I was watching the match. Wow man!

No comments:

Post a Comment