Wednesday, July 7, 2010

RIP Tai Ma

My great grandma, just passed away a few minutes ago.
I saw her for one last time this noon.
Somehow I just have this feeling that she knows that she'll be leaving soon.
She looked so weak and the doctor said she only has 2/3 days left to live.
Her eyes are watery when I saw her..
I think she saw us(my bro and I along with my dad).
Rest in peace tai ma.

I did my Research Method paper in the freezer today.
It was so hard to concentrate due to the cold, but I managed to force myself to think.
Thank goodness I am done with that paper now.
Wish me luck for my paper tomorrow.

3 down, 2 more to go.

Please let the Germans win.
Please please pleaseeeee let the octopus prediction be a complete bullshit.
Darn! I should be studying now!
>.<
And I can't watch the match in the morning since I have a paper to sit for tomorrow morning!
Sigh..=(

No comments:

Post a Comment