Saturday, February 20, 2010

Summer love

Hello all!!=)
Its Saturday morning here(10.40am)
The weather's BOILING today!
I reckoned its about 35 degrees today.
o.O
Anyway I am beggining to like the sunny weather here, cause if its sunny, I can do a lot of things here.

I just found out that the neighbour has such beautiful sunflowers in their garden!

I have tonnes to update you guys with here, but thing is I don't really have the time to actuall sit here and rant. Time is precious here, I can do heaps of things in an hour!=p

My week is awesome, as usual.^^
I spent my week exploring most parts of the city by myself=D
I havta teach myself to read the map for a change, I suck at directions, but somehow, I managed to find ways to get myself to my destination=p

Oh yeah, the other day..
I was arrested and I spent sometime in the prison=X
It was the day where I went exploring by myself and I passed by the Gaol prison in Melbourne, that I decided to go into it and explore..

It wasn't scary in it. Only thing is, the walls are so high up and the windows are all sealed, that you couldn't tell between the daylights or the night. I must say, people who got thrown into the prison must be pretty lifeless, since they can't do anything in it! Even conversing with your fellow prison mates are forbidden there!

I am gonna leave you guys in suspence for now, cause it sucks spoiling the fun for you guys=p I am just being fair not giving away my adventure here cause it'll definitely do you guys good to wait for me to be back in my homeland and settle down for a lil before I update you guys with the fun and excitement I had here!=p

To all my friends, and my family back home,

Don't worry, I am fine here. I eat well, sleep well, travel well, and play well? I know how awesome I am so have faith in me!*winks* Take care you people and I'll keep you guys update soon!=D

Till then=D

PS : I am free from the cops now fyi=D
I wanna go to the beachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!=p
PSS : Oh yeah, badminton was rather fun yesterday though I am practically DRAINED when I got back from my tour. I can't believe that I spent my time at the court arguing with a fourteen year old boy who insists that he's mature enough since he's a teenage now=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment