Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Deja vu?

Is this supposed to be a coincidence or what?
The dream, the deja vu feeling and what's missing made a come back.
Mom found this the other day..

And I thought its really gone like vanished into thin air just because I wasn't careful with my things.

Almost wanna cry with frustrations when its gone missing from the box=X

Its a scarily nice feeling I must say..
Only thing is something is still missing..
Sigh..=/

Anyway,
For the very first time,
I am actually annoyed with myself for not being bothered looking after myself..
Hence the flu and the terribly cough..
Arrgh!!
Lynn why do you havta be such an idiot!?
Just when I thought I know how to weigh the consequences of my actions=____=
I thought wrong then..
Anyhow..
I went back to the kindie to get something done today,
Dropped by the class to pay the kids a visit..
And damn! What a warm welcome I got from the kids^^
They were like uber happy to see me and I am not exaggerating that part, I promise=)

Screw my flu and cough..
I am crossing my fingers so Lady Luck will treat me better for the next few days^^

No comments:

Post a Comment