Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

Its 12.12am here.
And I just got back from a "family reunion".
Whats with that inverted commas anyway?
Yeah, you guys should ask me that question..
Well..
For one thing, the gathering I went to just now,
Consists of people whom I just met=)
I've made new friends here and they are really nice people..

I'll go into it later.
So yeah,
The gathering was good.
Awesome food, had such wonderful yee sang and I wished my parents were here to enjoy all the good food with me. Maybe one day huh?
The people that I've met here sure knows how to enjoy food=)
I am sharing a room with my cousin sister and she's really talkative.
We spent most of the nights staying up late just to talk=p

This post is just a post from me to all my readers to wish you guys..
A very Happy Chinese New Year=)
And..HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to the ones who are precious to me^^
You guys know very well who you are;)
Love you guys<3

For now..
I gotta head off to bed cause I am going to the city tomorrow!!!!=D
PS : Oh yeah! I missed Taylor Swift's concert!!!!! She was here on her tour or something. A friend of mine went to her concert two days ago and that was when I went for my tour at the Great Ocean. Dang it! Neway, its no biggie cause I am not a huge fan of her anyway. I got a feeling that Lady Gaga might be here!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment