Friday, February 12, 2010

A day free!=D

Good morning all!!!=)

Its 9.15am here and I am awake although I got the whole day FREE today.

Been exploring a lot in this awesome lawsome place and I thought a day free to laze around sounds like a super good idea knowing that I didn't get much sleep for the past few days since for one, I don't know why can't I go to bed though I am incredibly tired when I got back from exploring and another, I've been out a lot spending a lot of time exploring and enjoying my stay here.=D

My cousins are not around since they just went to school,
As for my aunt and uncle, they are now at work..
I am currently having yogurt for breakfast=p
Yummy^^

So I've checked my Facebook, and I am still trying to reply all my messages.
My bloody sister told me my frigging dog raped my kuma-kuma!
*Making a mental note to torture her when I am back*
Arrrghh! That girl!

There are HEAPS of things happening back home..
And here obviously=p
There were a foreign student exchange who stayed over at my place back in Malaysia when I was away and she is an Australian!=D

Now that she's back to her homeland(I think), she wanted to meet up, which is cool with me. She sounds like a nice person, only thing is she doesn't know how to contact me since she couldn't add me in Facebook due to some privacy settings in Facebook(I will work on that when I get back cause there are a lot of them who couldn't view my profile even my friends in Facebook). So I've asked my sister to tell her to contact me via my Malaysian number since I've forgotten my Aussie number and I'll get back to her=D

Same goes to anyone here who are reading this..
My friends and whoever back home..
You guys can still contact me via my Malaysian number since I couldn't be online all the time.

So who is up for an adventure??;)

Yesterday, I went to this BEAUTIFUL place called the Great Ocean..
I saw the 12 Apostel and managed to snap a few pictures there..
It was pouring like CRAWP yesterday and the weather is so bad that its kinda hard to walk around exploring. But I went ahead exploring anyway after I've made sure my grandparents are safe in the van.
Almost couldn't find my way out to the van=X LOL!!!=X
So yesterday, I went on a tour for the first time here.
I was in a bus full of people from China with my grandparents thus I felt like I am some martian from the outerspace.

Thank goodness, I can speak pretty okay Mandarin to ask them a few questions when I needa find out about something.
The tour guide speaks pure mandarin and I couldn't understand a word of it=)
By the end of the tour, I was rather confused of whats been happening around me, more like obvlious about the people around me except for my grandparents since I havta make sure that they are both safe under my care but, exploring to the other side of Melbourne sure is nice=)

Forget the weather,
I got car sick during my journey there=(
It was such a HORRIBLE feeling...
Buthen I got over that when I got out from the van and went sight seeing=D

I don't wanna go on ranting anyway..
The weather is nice today..
And for that, I don't wanna stay indoor all day hence I think I'll make a trip to the nearest library called the Bulleen library to return the books that I borrowed three days ago and go to the park with my cousins when they got back home.

Take care all..
I am logging out now..
Have a great day mates=D
PS : Note the time difference. This site will be published according to the time back in Malaysia but really when I am done with this post here, its 9.30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment