Friday, February 5, 2010

Old times

I am decluttering what's in my pendrive and I spot pictures that were taken back then..
I noticed how very extremely closed I was with a friend of mine..
I was 14 and that girl just got back from New Zealand, decided to study in my high school..
I remember so clearly that I couldn't understand her accent at all and slowly, as we worked together as a group for a project..
We began to hang out EVERYDAY..
Including during the school breaks..

That girl is Stephanie aka Stephanie Pepperoni
(I still remember the nick name I gave her! LOL)

She was my partner in crime..
My bestie back then..
And also the one whom I spend all my time with almost throughout my teenage life..
If you've been my super loyal reader who reads my blog since I started blogging back then, her name appeared in almost every blog post of mine, including her photographs..
We camwhored like god knows what..
And during the nights when she stayed over...
I remember we used to spend the whole night chatting and we havta shut each other up just to get some sleep..

We went to the same tuition classes,
We were classmates..
And I was crushed when I found out we weren't in the same class later when we got into form 3..
Buthen we had this conversation book, that we used to write in it whining about our lousy classmates and how much we miss each other as classmates.
Its funny when I think about it now knowing how childish we were back then..
LOL!!
She used to call me using her dad's cell phone since her dad doesn't havta pay his phone bills and we'll talked for 6 hours straight! No kidding!

The photographs below will explain the unexplainable for me..
Introducing my used to be partner in crime, Steph.














Sonia and Steph, its us during a PMR workshop




Yeah, she's THAT tall, still is...Xp


That's Audrey in the scene


















She loves doodling and she doodles everytime..
She loves to shop like there's no tomorrow..
This was taken before I went for my Drama competition. Its a routine of mine to seek for her every morning upon reaching the school, ditch my school bag in my classroom and hunt for her..

Humairah..=)

That's Shobana during assembly period when she got really restless.


Atika and I. She shifted school when we were 16th, then I met her again last year when I was doing my pre u course in Taylors. Bumped into her along the corridor and she remembers me(not a surprise) since she had my picture with another bestie of mine in her wallet=p
Sonia and Shobz, put them both together, you'll get a priceless joke and usually they'll cause a scene, a rather hilarious and foolish ones I must say..XD
Didn't expect myself to have this picture till today, its priceless! Joyce, my 3 years senior. This was taken when she visited me in my place when she got back from Beijing.

Time changed people..
And so I transformed...




Back then..

I used to enjoy snapping super random and humiliating photographs of my mates and post them up in my blog. Usually they are unaware of those and the next day after I've posted all those pictures in my blog, that's when I havta spend my day being chased by certain people..XD

I was reckless, crazy(like seriously crazy, I did things without thinking twice, don't believe, the picture below might change your mind) :



I had fun like HEAPS of them without worrying much about anything(besides getting good grades) and often, I get super duper HYPER for no reason at all! I can laugh for like the whole day and do nothing with my partner in crime or pick on random people for the sake of having fun(I used to love the look of my *coughs* my victim *coughs*)

I was a hot tempered kid(still am, sorta), LOUD (still am) and just plain carefree.

Now..
I hardly look back, since for some reason..
I do like my life now=)
But that doesn't means I used to hate my life back then..
I had my fair share of care free days and fun..
And who I am now is partly because of those peeps I've met back then..
For that, thank you!!!=D
God bless you guys girls!^^

My high school days were super memorable with the existence of you guys..
I wasn't really much of an invisible compared to how it were during my primary school days..
Mean girls are nothing to me, since I too do have that mean streak in me*evil grin*.

Sweet..
Mungkin Nanti by Peter Pan is on aired..
Perfect song to describe a lil bit of this and that for me=)

"Mungkin saja kau bukan yang dulu lagi
Mungkin saja rasa itu telah pergi

Dan mungkin bila nanti kita kan bertemu lagi
Satu pintaku jangan kau cuba tanyakan kembali"

My Bahasa suck big time now!
Woo hoo?=P

No comments:

Post a Comment