Saturday, February 6, 2010

Away=)

I'm gonna take a break=)
To phrase it clearly and in a incredibly sweet sentence,
I, namely, Lynn will be going away for a VACATION!
Today!=)
Yesh!
Pretty last minute announcement huh?^^

I've been feeling uber excited about the whole prospect of going away again for a proper vacation.
I wasn't even THAT excited when I flew over to Cambodia last year!XD
Once again, I heading off abroad without my parents with me and my siblings..
Where will I be heading to?
You guys will be informed?=p

So yeah, I am all packed,
And I am ready to fly in a few hours time=D
I am up super early,
An hours early actually cause damnit I can't bloody sleep!Xp
Its gonna be a rather looooooong flight..

As for blogging?
Hrm..
I might be away from blogosphere for quite a while..
Or not..
=)



For now..
GOODBYE!!!!!!
Adios!
Sayonara!

PS : To those who will be going back to school/uni/college, I shall wish you guys all the best^^ And to those who will be leaving to continue their studies abroad, all the best too!=D LOL!

So I am off!=)

See yah peeps!^^

PSS : I've been dreaming of flying over to THAT country for AGES and finally the day HAS ARRIVED!!!! Ohboyohboyohboy!!!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment