Monday, February 22, 2010

Small world

Brrr!
Its actually cold in here tonight!=s
For some reason I can't sleep!

I had fun today^^
As usual..I know!XD
Met Steph and Way Wen today!=D
Steph and I decided to do things with the flow and Way Wen got worried about being lost(cummon, that guy gotta trust our sense of directions!!)
Way Wen being his anti social self wanted to stay home, but I managed to drag him out from his place to join us at the beach in the noon=)

Way Wen and I are supposed to be meeting up back in our homeland, buthen both of us got caught up with our work and stuff so we meet up here. And I must say, its a very small world we are living in! Cause Steph knows Way Wen and I bumped into a junior from my high school when I was on my way to Melbourne Uni with Steph today!

Steph and I had breakfast together in a cafe and we talked about everything and anything over breakfast. You guys might be thinking that we knew each other back in our homelands, but to be honest, I knew her last month, actually its a few weeks before I came over to this place=p Way Wen thought we knew each other for ages since it looks like we knew each other since high school since we talk about anything when we hung out.

Then we headed over to the National Gallery and spent our morning there. We decided to do things with the flow(Steph and I) and Way Wen was so worried about being lost!XD It was so funny when both of us havta tell him not to worry cause we can't possibly get lost in Mel city!Xp

After that, I pestered Way Wen to join us to the beach and we spent our noon there enjoying the breeze!=) Had fish and chips for lunch, and after dinner today, I went for a stroll with the cousins^^

Don't ask me about my plans tomorrow, cause in here, I don't plan stuff!Xp
Like for real!
Cause its fun to do things with the flow here!=p Like to do whatever your heart feels like!^^ I love such freedom I have here, its a privilege=D

For some reason, the dream that I dreamt of last night has been bugging me throughout the day=/ It wasn't a nightmare but its a super sweet dream, more like a super confusing dream actually. So that dream has been playing in my mind on and off today and its rather annoying I must say. That reminds me, Steph told me she dreamt of somethibg bizzare like meeting Shia from that transformer movie and snapping loads of pics with him! HAHA!

Not fair! How come I didn't dream about David!?! The other day when I was having dinner at a restaurant here, my cousin bro decided to google for David whereabouts through his dad's iphone. And guess what!? He found out that David is in Springfield which is a few blocks away from where I am! I almost went crazy(not exaggerating) cause I started forming plans in my head to meet him and stuff..XD LOL! But I didn't though. I mean, I didn't go checking that block out if he's there. For some reason I didn't wanna do it.

So yeah, since I couldn't sleep, I thought it'll be nice to update you guys about my day here today=D


Till then^^
PS : I am typing in the dark, so yeah, don't mind the errors if you guys spot any here in this post. Its 11.24pm already!

No comments:

Post a Comment