Sunday, February 28, 2010

BACK!

Holaaaaaa!
I. am. back.
Landed in this forsaken country yesterday evening and I must say..
The flight back home, was rather horrible!=/
The weather is rather bad so there are turbulence on my way back..
I was rather restless on plane, can't wait to land on solid land..
Its 8am here now..
And I am awake!=___=
Am adjusting to the time here..

Yesterday, when I landed I wanted so much to go to bed buthen I waited for my sister to get back home from an event to speak to her before I get myself ready to bed. Ended up sleeping at 12am plus?

Ugh.
My head's pounding for some reason!=S

Its really good to be back.
Though I wished I could stay longer in Aussie,
And I didn't think much about home not till Friday which is like a night before I headed back home..
LOL!
Aussie is AWESOME.
I said that before and I am gonna repeat the same thing!
I've met amazing people, visited incredible places, look at such beautiful scenery and learned a lot!

This vacation is more like a vacation for me to take a break and also a chance to be out there alone, though I went with my grandparents, but my grandparents are such homey people who doesn't like adventure, I ended up heading to those amazing places by myself.

I don't wanna rant on.
Photographs of my vacation will be posted here later.

For now..
My table looks like crap and I really think I should clean up the mess for my siblings. Hrrmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment