Monday, December 7, 2009

Wedding bells

Freedom is so sweet!
Then again..
Having to attend wedding dinners is not how I like to celebrate my freedom.
However,
Today of all wedding dinner that I've attended in my life...
Well besides Siew Ling jie jie's wedding ceremony..
I finally see people who married out of love in front of my eyes..
Cause all these while,
I've noticed that most of the weddings that I've attended,
The couples looked super miserable!

Knowing that weddings are supposed to be the way for two people to celebrate their love,
But it broke my heart when I realize that there are so many of them,
Having to marry because they have no choice but to marry early or something..
You may think its the 21st century and its not common for people to marry because they have to..
But come to think about it,
There are still so many people out there,
Who are stucked in an arranged marriage,
Or marriage out of the pressure from their family..
Whats more?
The woman are the victims..
Knowing that there are still so many asian families who just couldn't start changing their traditional mind set, that a women need a men to look after them.

Its a different story today..
My cousin brother..
And his wife..
They love each other dearly.
And its obvious.
Very.
And yes, I am very happy for them..
Despite of the boring wedding dinners that I havta attend.



PS : Sometimes its the men who are the victims, that is if they got their women pregnant before marriage! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Then again, serve them right for not taking safety precaution when they have sex before marriage=p

No comments:

Post a Comment