Thursday, December 17, 2009

Satus updates

Facebook status update from

Wen Lynn Ng : Lynn wants to shop SO BAD

Ng Wen Ying - i dun wanna shop SO BADLY =)
Lynn Ng - Shaddap! Tomorrow we are so going shopping!>=)
Ng Wen Ying - yea...goin giatnt huh?? shop for lousy clothes hahaha
Ng Wen Ying - giant*
Wen Lynn Ng - Hell no! We can ditch you there while I shop in Midvalley=p
Ng Wen Ying - Zzzz....no lar...mum say go Aeon
Wen Lynn Ng - No! Ma said we will be shopping in Midvalley. I am so going Midvalley tomorrow!
Ng Wen Ying - NO!! Ma said we will be shopping in Aeon instead...coz its nearer
Wen Lynn Ng - NOH! I told ma I wanna shop in Midvalley and she's fine with it.
Ng Wen Ying - NUUUU!!! I asked ma and she said we're gonna shop in Aeon instead
Wen Lynn Ng - NUUUUUUUUU!!! We'll see. I'm gonna bug ma tonight. I wanna shop in Midvalley. There's nothing in Aeon!. Aeon suck=(
Ng Wen Ying - NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!( mine's longer) I'm gonna bug ma too by putting bugs on her. I dun wanna shop in Midvalley. There's nothing in Midvaleey!!. Midvalley suck =(
Wen Lynn Ng - HARH HARH!!! VERY FUNNY! Copycat!=p LOL!
Ng Wen Ying - HAHAHAH! ITS NT FUNNY! COPY DOG ! =P ROFLOLLMAO
Wen Lynn Ng - Idiot=.= I can just imagine you saying that word out loud(ROFLOLLMAO) and burst out laughing. You retard! Go find something descent to do! I m not gonna shop in Aeon I tell you!
Ng Wen Ying - Idiot -.- I cant just imagine you saying that word out loud (ROFLOLLMAO) and not bursting out not laughing. You retard!..Go find something descent to do! i m not gonna shop in Midvalley I TELL YOU!
Wen Lynn Ng - WOi!!!! Can you stop repeating after me arh!? You annoying lil thing!
Ng Wen Ying - lols..i learnt it frm kor -.-..and i'm nt a thing -.-
Wen Lynn Ng - Stop learning rubbish from kor can or not!? And I thought I asked kor to read up things for his lit!? What is he doing now!? Tell him I am supposed to be tutoring him today.

That's the joy of having two lil siblings..
Who can come out with all sorts of crap like that,
My lil brother is such a bad influence to my lil sis..
She spends too much time learning rubbish from my lil brother,
And uses them against me just to get on my nerves.
I must admit that I find it really funny..
Not forgetting rather annoying.

Supposed to be tutoring my lil brother today,
Didn't go out with Jas and Davy today since my mom said I havta stay home..
And tutor my lil brother..
But guess what?
After he's done reading with his Inspector Calls,
He left my room and started making a phone call to some friends of his..
Right now,
I am stuck in my room thinking of ways to get him concentrate on things that matters.

There he goes again...

Facebook status update from..

Ng Shang Yin: What is green and has wheels? GRASS!! xD I lied about the wheels =)

Ng Wen Ying
i cant stop learning...knowledge is important ^^...i think he's gonna go dwn and make a call -.-

Wen Lynn Ng
that's not knowledge you doink!!! Stop learning nonsense from kor! That dude! Grrr!!! Ma is gonna screw him when she's back=p


Ng Wen Ying
zz its still a part of knowledge....Ma's nt gona screw him...coz ma called juz now and asked wat's he's doin and i said studying lols...


Wen Lynn Ng
You wait! You lil brat! I am gonna tell ma that kor isn't studying and you were gaming since you woke up this noon! Go do the sums! Thought ma asked you to work on your maths!?

Gawd! Don't you feel like killing one of them!?

No comments:

Post a Comment