Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

I guess its not too late to wish you guys..
Merry Christmas!!XD
(though its a rather late post from me)
Spent my Christmas with my aunt and my mom..
At the mall=D

Last Christmas I was with my bestie in Ipoh..
Its weird not spending Christmas with her this year,
She's away and I miss her sooooo much!
Times like this you do wanna spent time with your favourite people...
Anyway..
I did.
Christmas is all about spending time with people who are important to you..
Which is why I am out with my mom and my aunt=D




PS : Gawd, I'm broke=/ Need my salary yo! Oh yeah, I am currently working from home(sorta) helping out my kindergarten teacher with something. Yes, I am working in my former kindergarten. By the way, can someone help me to burn the CPU office down(but please get me my salary first before you do that). Jokes.=X


Ahhhh!
I need money!>.<

But wait, I am not the one to complain about needing the cash..

Shut up Lynn!

PSS : I don't mind going shopping again=X LOLL!! Though I did shopped the other day again in Pyramid..=X If dad reads this he's gonna KILL ME=p


No comments:

Post a Comment