Thursday, December 17, 2009

Taylors Lakeside Campus

I spent my weekends last week,
Helping out in Taylors Lakeside campus.
I got paid by being a student helper actually.
The campus is...

HUGE!!!!
My first time stepping into it was last Friday,
And I got lost for like god knows how many times,
Everytime I leave the showroom,
I'll forget how to find my way back to it..
Hence I havta resolve to asking the student who are in charged of touring,
To lead me the way back to the showroom..

I gave up my shopping weekends..
To help out there,
Not because of the cash(they don't pay much anyway),
But its for the experience..




I went kayaking for the first time..
With Alphonse and it was alright.
Kayaking under the hot blaring sun wasn't a good idea..
Cause I almost got burnt=.=

The moot court.



The computer labs are filled with macbooks.
So frigging cool ryte?!
We were allowed to surf the net in the computer lab..





I was a student ambassador








Azim and I, lala's wannabe's.





Alphonse




Who is that black figure?



And I met cool peeps from ADP who were spazzing there just like me=D


That's Justine attacking one of her course mate(didn't expect her to be that violent)




I wanna shop so bad!=/
My little brother can come out with the funniest thing ever.
Watched Princess and The Frog with my brother,
I miss my girlfriends,
And the keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment