Friday, December 11, 2009

I am officially a diploma grad!


I am officially a diploma grad!!
I've graduated from my pre-u course and I am so proud of myself..
(Not for graduating from this course actually)
I did well for my finals=)
And oh boy its such a sweet feeling!
I can't describe this feeling of mine when I received my result..
I got better than what I expect..
Which means..
My resolution for the year 2009 has been fulfilled.
Since I can't have the best in both world..
I've lost something and gain something instead=D

There're so much in my mind...
But today..
When I sat in the hall..
As I reflect what did I do throughout this course..
There's this very sweet feeling within me..
Cause I know..
That I've made myself proud and it feels so good!

Mr Hanna said he's impressed with what I did for my finals,
My Advance Functions lecturer is happy with what I did for my finals..
Same goes to my Biology!
When I saw my results today..
You can bet I can't help but to jump around gleefully..
I told my mom how I fair for my Advance Functions,
Which is my weakest subject..
But surprise, surprise..
I managed to do well in it^^
It might not be like some of you who may be a math whizz..
I am a math nut!
No kidding!
Then again..
For a math nut..
Who thinks she will flunk math..
Managed to pull through it..
With the help of her awesome friends..
Who are willing to have a study group session with her..
And those awesome friends are Joseph, Eric, Chen and Marco..
Thank you kawans!!!=D
Not forgetting my lecturers who gave me words of encouragement..
To do my best in the finals..

So whats next for me?=)
Well..
I have something in my mind..
But that's for me to know..
Knowing that what I wanna do next..
May cause a lot of brow raise if I share my happiness with some of you..
Yes, how selfish can some people be huh?
My relatives are very skeptical about my choice of course after this,
My friends weren't supportive about it(yea my "friends")
However..
I am enthusiastic about pursing the course of my interest.
I HATE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MEDICINE..
But who knows I might turn to it later..
Then again..
That's for me to know^^

For a girl who missed school ALMOST EVERYDAY back in high school..
And received a warning letter..
I got a certificate for my full attendance in college=p




Yesh, tell me about it..
My mom laughed when she saw my attendance certificate..XD



Got myself a merit award too^^





Thank you Mr Wise for being such an inspiration..
For helping me to find myself in this course,
Thank you Mr Hanna, Ms Fikar, Ms Joanne and Mr Meyer for teaching me the value of perseverance and instill that habit into my system throughout this course=)
And my parents for being supportive all these while..
Besides allowing me to pursuing my choice of course after this^^
For not forcing me into something that I just don't have the heart to pursue.
I am glad that I have a choice..

Congratulations to whoever who managed to make themselves proud..
And whoever who managed to gain something valuable from this course^^
You guys can give yourself a pat for being so awesome=D

PS : I do hope you're feeling better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment