Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Spam tweeting?

So today's is Worlds Aids Day..
I got bored of studying..
So I spammed Twitter with Steph..
This is what we got :

stitchylynn RT #blue wtf @StephedOne? #red
less than 5 seconds ago from web

stitchylynn #red I don't feel like studying anymore>.<>
StephedOne #red phail man..
2 minutes ago from web

Reply Retweet stitchylynn @StephedOne #red I mean the fonts of our tweets are red no? Even mineXD
3 minutes ago from web in reply to StephedOne

StephedOne #blue
3 minutes ago from web

Reply Retweet StephedOne #red wonder if i can experiment on something.
3 minutes ago from web

Reply Retweet StephedOne @stitchylynn #red notice that ur tweets is not red? haha
3 minutes ago from web in reply to stitchylynn

Reply Retweet stitchylynn @StephedOne #red sighh! At least tomorrow is ur last paper=( I havta work on my History after that. ahh! I want this hell to come to an end!
3 minutes ago from web in reply to StephedOne

stitchylynn #red this is effing cool, with @StephedOne @KimiCher spamming twitter with #red
4 minutes ago from web

Reply Retweet StephedOne #red gonna have to rape my functions paper tomorrow
6 minutes ago from web

StephedOne @stitchylynn #red alright sure, fuck functions first. damn im high on this #red thing
7 minutes ago from web in reply to stitchylynn

Reply Retweet StephedOne @stitchylynn #red yeah! let's screw function together
7 minutes ago from web

Reply Retweet stitchylynn @StephedOne #red AGREES!!! Still there are no such guys in the world. So fuck Twilight!=D
8 minutes ago from web in reply to StephedOne

StephedOne @stitchylynn #red edward doesn sucks in the book. he's damn ass fugly in the movie
10 minutes ago from web in reply to stitchylynn

Reply Retweet stitchylynn #red# EFFING SCREW FUNCTIONS!!!!!!!!!! #red, crap! Got influenced by @StephedOne=X
11 minutes ago from web

stitchylynn EDWARD CULLEN SUCK BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! #red
12 minutes ago from web


You can do amazing shyt with Twitter!=)
Wish me luck for my paper tomorrow yo!
And as for my History..
I am freaking out for that paper now though the paper is on Fri=X



One more word about Twilight,
I am so gonna shoot myself..
I swear!
TWILIGHT FUGGERS.



PS : Educate, don't discriminate!


No comments:

Post a Comment