Friday, December 4, 2009

Freedom at last!

I am finally...
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
=D
OMFG you guys can't believe how excited I am after my final paper this morning at 11am.
The
sweetness of this sheer freedom is undescribable!
History paper wasn't that tough..
Then again..
It requires a lot of application(something like that)..
I am amazed at how much I can remember for that paper..
Since I couldn't be bothered memorizing stuff for that paper,
Knowing that its no use memorizing anything for History paper.
Who says History is all about memorizing!?

Anyway..
I am feeling sooooooo ecstatic about the whole prospect of ditching studying aside,
And pampering myself by doing stuff that I enjoy doing=p
Most of us went to the examination hall before the clock strikes 9am.
We were there 15 minutes before our paper and we havta wait till the clock strikes 9am..
Before we can get started answering our paper..
Plus we were not allowed to flip through our paper and the adrenaline rush within is not knowing how will the questions will be like is UNBEARABLE!!!

I went SHOPPING after lunching with my mates.
Bought myself a slice of chocolate indulgence cake as a treat for myself for being so ever patient with studying before this..=)
I am drinking my first cup of coffee after AGES!!!
That's pretty epic for someone like me(caffeine craze)

I have a few more hours to go before I get myself ready for the Blessing Night event tonight.
Now I can allow myself to think of the luxurious way I wanna fill my December with=)

I feel so good!=D



PS : Sucks when my sweetie can't be back for the weekends to celebrate my freedom with me. Then again, I think I am going shopping again tomorrow=P I miss my bestie=(

No comments:

Post a Comment