Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sigh!

This is torturing!!
I'll be the last batch to sit for my finals tomorrow.
History paper=/
As much as I love that subject,
I am just too lazy to to through my notes again..
The motivation for me to study..
Somewhat fades..
Sorta..
Sighh!!

I don't know what to expect for my paper tomorrow,
Then again,
I really wanna do well in it..
I need the motivation to study today..
Knowing that most of them are done with their finals today..
Except for me and my History classmates..
*wails*

Wish me luck for my finals tomorrow!

Functions wasn't that bad yesterday=)
And oh please let History paper be more like an opinion sorta paper>.<
And please please let me remember those important events and significant figures that I managed to crammed them all in my brains..=/

No comments:

Post a Comment