Monday, September 21, 2009

Up


Watched Up with my siblings today..
It was SO GOOD!!
I forgotten how good Disney movies are not till I watch Up^^
My mom told me how I used to watch Disney movies for like a thousand billions times when I was younger along with my brother.

Fine.
I exaggerated the watching Disney movies for a thousand billions times,
But no joke,
I was a HUGE FAN of Disney movies..
My childhood favourite was Pinocchio and Cinderella..Xp
But I remember watching Pinocchio a lot..*grin*







There'll be another Disney movie that will be out in theatre later=p
Saw that movie trailer and it was rather good^^



What else?
David's christmas album is to be released SOON!!!!
*trying to contain the excitement bubbling within me*
I am still deciding if I should pre-order the album now..
OMG!!
I absolutely can't wait for it to be released!!=D


The album cover..

David's eyes look super gorgeous in that album cover♥

No comments:

Post a Comment